Example App

Go down

Example App

Post  Jetrini on Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:20 am

This is the template new applicants must fill in, please put effort into your application as this will also be a factor in us recruiting you.

Character Name:

Jetri

Class and Spec:

Druid - Feral (DPS or Tank)

Armory Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Jetri

What is Your Raid Experience:

Ony, ZG, Kara, SSC, TK, BT (up to Teron), Naxx (10/25), OS (10/25, VoA (10/25), EoE (10/25)

Previous Guilds:

Da Killin Crew - Small private guild

Raid From 19:45 - 23:30 / 24:00 ( Game Time ):

Those raid times aren’t a problem for me

Attend Which of These Raid Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

I can attend all of those raid days but will warn the guild in advance if I might not make a particular one

Have Food Buffs and Elixirs for all 25 Man Raids:

I always bring the appropriate buff foods and flasks to raids (Though I occasionally forget to use them Razz)

Have Working Ventrilo:

Yes, and a mic too which I use (too) often

Strive to be the Best Your Character can be, enchants, rare gems etc:

Always, because it helps progression and why would I want a substandard character?

Not to go AFK During Raids:

Never! That’s a terrible habit

Be an Active Raider ( We Will Kick ):

I will make all the raids posted if I can, no problems there

Why Eternity:

Well, I met some of your members and thought “They’re not half bad” - plus I want to down some serious PvE content without messing around with idiots and I think Eternity can deliver that

Have Fun Here:

I’m liking squishy things, went to town last night - had some Yaeger Bombs - were nice but not alcoholic enough L - I found myself wondering where my /target macro was when I lost a friend in the club :S

Nationality:

English - born and raised - on the playground was where I spent most of my days, wait - ignore that

Abit About you In-Game and in Real Life:

I’m a cool cat! Or, yaknow, a bear sometimes. I’m a PvE freak, hate PvP - just not my thing. Feral is my spec and I think I’m pretty good at it, gear allowing. I know my rotations for DPS and can tank with the best of them too.

RL I’m a laid back guy whos shortly off to join the Army and fight the good fight etc. I love playing pool, listening to R&B/Dance music and playing WoW every now and then Wink
Jetrini

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum